kettleCADDY PIZZA OVEN ACCESSORY GEN lll for a 57cm Weber Charcoal Kettle Grill (complete with 57cm pizza oven ring, 30cm pizza paddle, pizza lifter spatula, 34cm pizza stone, pizza rotator wheel, support bar, barrier basket & carry handles)
Made from FOOD-GRADE 430 Stainless Steel with Polyurethane Handles
MADE in South Africa
kettleCADDY Pizza Oven
What is the difference between a conventional wood-fired pizza oven and our kettleCADDY Pizza Oven?
While very much the same, there are many differences between a conventional oven and the kettleCADDY. In fact, the kettleCADDY has many benefits!
- The main principle of a conventional wood-fired oven is simple. A wood fire is lit in the back, side or centre of the Oven to heat the inner dome and hearth area. Therefore, the Oven will retain heat to create optimum cooking temperatures long after the flame is exhausted. In fact, the kettleCADDY Pizza Oven uses very little wood. Also, kettleCADDY Pizza Stone can be heated inside to cooking temperature within 30 minutes. This will save you TIME & MONEY! With a conventional oven, lots of energy is needed to heat and takes up to 3 hours.
- The kettleCADDY is portable where a built-in pizza oven is static. This means you can fire up the kettleCADDY Pizza Oven and serve wood-fired pizzas anywhere and anytime.
- A well-balanced oven is critical. Therefore, kettleCADDY Pizza Stone will cook your pizza evenly.
kettleCADDY Pizza Oven Accessory for 57cm Charcoal Kettle Grill
- Primarily made from code 430 Stainless Steel (foodgrade)
- Fitted with tailored carry handles made of heat-resistant nylon.
- 12- Months Warranty
- Fits on a 57cm Weber charcoal kettle grill or any other similar brand.
- Can easily bake pizzas for 15-20 people in less than 90 minutes
- An ideal way to treat family and friends with home-made pizzas
- Bake wood-fired pizzas in less than 3 minutes